Thursday 16 February 2012

Just another Thursday night...

Another great night of climbing! I really think that the 2 months of me thinking that I couldn't climb and having a forced break helped, well not completely forced I had some say in it :). Like seriously, if I didn't go and screw up some stuff in my knee I would probably have two snapped thumbs and ruptured ligaments in all my fingers. So yes I think I may have almost finally realised how good a break can be.


Other than that, the climbing tonight was pretty good. I set something with a dodgy first move on the moon board but James saved the night with a really cool set there as well, until he changed it... Several times... But it still climbs well! It's good to see everyone climbing hard and pushing themselves on stuff.


Speaking of people climbing stuff, where is everyone on Tuesdays and Thursdays? Or even a Sunday afternoon? That's where it's at! - The Rock Adventure Centre, heard of it? Be there or be square :)


(Don't judge me, it's my first time blogging :P)


- Aden

4 comments:

  1. You just hate it because I tweaked it so you can't skip half the holds! haha In other news, that purple roof is rad - was that you that set it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait a minute, I did say it still climbs well! I could probably skip half the moves still if I tried :P

    Mark set the purple roof, not too bad for a short person setting haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You mean NON-CLIMBING short person... Has anyone else done it apart from you and me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. True! I'm not to sure... I thought Louis has done it?

    ReplyDelete