Sunday 19 February 2012

One Bed to the Left

After reading other logs from everyone else I had better join the discussion. The overriding goal at the moment is the project, One Bed to the Left 27 on Clique wall in the gramps. This has been the big one for a while now, about 5 full days now on it. The other guys have been talking about the physical aspects and how to be stronger, this is not the problem on 'the bed'. The moves are all very do-able, I have done them all multiple times now, it seems to. E some mental aspect that needs the work. Some mental block is stopping me at the crux each time I get there. Not sure what it is, as it has not really happened before, I am usually known for never letting to, but on this route I don't seem to pull as hard as I can. All I can do at the moment is wait for the cooler temps and go and try again and really try, not the half-arsed tries I have been doing up to now..... Stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment