Monday 13 February 2012

Starting point...


STARTING STATS
Weight: 74.1kg
Chest: 95cm
Right forearm: 28cm
Left forearm: 26cm
Right bicep: 34cm
Left bicep: 33cm



Well first session down after 2 weeks of no climbing... I'm well wrecked but it gives me a good idea of where I am at... Skin is sore, but no flappers so thats a plus!


Firstly, the session is better suited to the pull ups and frenchies at the start of the session when fresh. Pull ups have always been my weakness so best to do those before anything else. 


Frenchies were a lot harder than I remember - I'm going to modify the program to 1 set of 5 with good form before pushing to 2 sets.


Dips were easy, and can drop to 1 minute rest between sets instead of 2... Core still good - tiring but no dramas there.
Tomorrow's fingerboard session will be interesting!

Jimbo


No comments:

Post a Comment